Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Registration form for fresh and renewal svmcm.wbhed.gov.in online Apply eligibility criteria and amount. In today’s updates, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021 has started.
Education is very important for every child. Therefore, the Central Government, as well as the State Government, have declared many schemes for students.
Since some students cannot afford education due to the financial circumstances of their families. And also some bright students with a weak background need help for education.
Table of Contents
- 1 Swami Vivekananda Fair 2021
- 1.1 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021
- 1.2 Swami Vivekananda Bursary Registration 2021
- 1.3 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
- 1.4 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
- 1.5 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- 1.6 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
- 1.7 Guidelines for swami vivekanand scholarship
- 1.8 Suitability criteria
- 1.9 Specific suitability criteria
- 1.10 For renewal application
- 1.11 Madhyamik and HS: West Bengal Cheif Minister ensures support for pass-outs
Swami Vivekananda Fair 2021
So, with the help of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program launched by the West Bengal Government. This is also a wonderful opportunity for students in West Bengal.
We will also give you details on the suitability for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021. Therefore, you can simply register yourself or your child under this scholarship program.
All the important details about the WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2021. Many students also complete the registration process using the official online website.
The West Bengal State Department of Education has considered the applications. And then, after all the criteria have been checked, the eligible candidates get the opportunity to get scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021
However, this plan was improvised for the poor family students. Because they can not afford the school fees. So the government came forward for these families. In addition, students must first apply for a scholarship.
According to the scheme, students from 9th to 12th grade can apply. And then graduation, as well as graduate students, can also benefit from the scholarship program.
Therefore, scholarship programs will help them to get good education by overcoming their financial burden.
Swami Vivekananda Bursary Registration 2021
Every year, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, WB, offered this golden opportunity to needy students. But they must meet certain criteria. So that they can participate in this program.
Details of bursary amount given by this trust:
|By Category||Student Class||The amount in scholarship|
|Directorate for School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary education||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Public Education (DPI)||Undergraduate students in arts||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduate students in commerce||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduate students in science||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduate students in other professional courses||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Then in, Postgraduate Students in Arts||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Postgraduate students in commerce||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Postgraduate students in science||2500 Rs. Per month|
|Postgraduate students in other professional courses||2500 Rs. Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil / Ph.D||5000 Rs. to 8000 Rs. Per month|
|Technical Training at College or University||Undergraduate engineering or other professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Postgraduate Engineering / Other Professional Courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate for Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Diploma courses||1500 Rs per month|
|Undergraduate in Medical Stream||5000 Rs. Per month|
Last year, if you already got Swami Vivekananda scholarship, and you want this scholarship again for the current year.
Then you need to log in through your previous login details. After that, you have reached the home page. Because you are suitable according to suitability criteria.
Then you can re-apply for the desired scholarship. Before the session begins for the coming year. You must apply soon.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Details on eligibility criteria of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- First, there are some general qualification criteria for students.
- For the application you must also have permanent residence in the World Cup state.
- Then the annual family income of students should not exceed 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Second, the eligibility criteria previously depended on student percentage.
- So, for higher secondary level. The student must qualify for the Madhyamik examination with at least 75% marks.
- Then for diploma students. They must also complete the examination of 1 year or 2nd year of the diploma with 75% marks.
- After that, among graduate students. Students must clear the 12th grade with at least 75% marks, also to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Then in the postgraduate study. The applicant must erase the honor with at least 53% marks. And also for honorary subject in engineering subjects 55% marks are required.
- Also in Kanyashree applicant they must secure at least 45% marks.
- Finally in M.Phil or NET research courses. Students can apply without any mark conditions to get a scholarship.
|Name of the scheme||Swami Vivekananda Fair 2021|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Stock Exchange Trust, West Bengal|
|Worked Under||The State Government of West Bengal|
|Scholarship benefit||To provide financial assistance for education through scholarships|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
Watch the selection process of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- First, the department will also sort the online application forms.
- According to the scholarship rules. Therefore, applications are sorted based on the previous marks.
- Then, about the family income of students.
- Thereafter, the merit list will also be generated by the relevant department.
- Documents have also been verified for compiling a merit list. The document that you also attach to the registration.
- Then after following all the procedures. The bursary is sent with the respective amount for student courses.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Also proof of permanent residence
- Address Certificate
- Ration Card
- Then reports on higher secondary education
- Result of previous class.
- In addition, family income certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Registered cell phone number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
Steps to sign up for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021:
- First, the student goes through the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then on the home page. The entry form link is available for students. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- So click on the registration link.
- This will open a new page with the form.
- Then fill in the required details. And then attach the documents required for registration.
- Now enter the mobile number as well.
- Then enter your email ID.
- Finally go to the send button. And then click on it.
- In addition to completing the registration process. Applicants are also given a unique ID of 15 digits.
- Save it for further use.
- Now you can log in with a 15-digit application ID and also a password.
- Then enter the captcha code before submitting details.
- You can then fill in the remaining application form.
- Finally, you also need to attach your passport photo and the image of your signature. The size of both should be 10 KB to 20 KB file size.
- Click the button if you have completed the process. Finally, your application is submitted.
Guidelines for swami vivekanand scholarship
Minority students are applying for scholarships for the current year under “SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR MINORITIES” to provide financial assistance to the deserving students of West Bengal to pursue higher studies. The minority students of Post Madhyamik levels and further in regular courses, including Polytechnic courses, who reside in West Bengal and study in educational institutions of this state after resigning from the State Council / Council of Secondary / Higher in the current year Secondary and Madrasah Education and the State University may apply for this scholarship (SVMCM for minorities) subject to other eligibility criteria as set out below: –
1) Applicants must be established in West Bengal and have received continuing training at institutes in West Bengal.
2) Applicants must continue his / her studies in educational institutions of West Bengal after passing the West Bengal State Council / Council of Secondary / Higher Secondary and Madrasah Education and State University in the current year.
3) Students must belong to the minority community (Muslim / Christian / Sikh / Buddhist / Parsee & Jain).
4) Annual family income of not more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs (Certificate is issued by any official who is not under the rank of joint BDO).
Note: -Students are advised to submit only ‘one application form’. If students submit more than one application form, all applications submitted by students will be considered ‘duplicate’ and ‘rejected’.
Specific suitability criteria
Sl. No. Current study course Last examination passed in current year% obtained in previous examination amount Scholarship / month
i Higher secondary Madhyamik or equivalent. The percentage to be calculated without optional electives. 75% 1000 / –
ii Diploma (Polytechnic) • Madhyamik or equivalent for first-year Diploma (polytechnic).
• H.S. or equivalent for Diploma in
2) Modern office practice and management and
3) 3D animation and graphics for 2 years
• HS (Vocational Courses for Second-Year Diploma Polytechnic courses on a lateral basis)
75% 1500 / –
iii Grading Level Higher Secondary or equivalent. The total (75%) is calculated from the best of five. 75% 1000 / – to 5000 / –
iv Postgraduate level General subject at graduation 53% `2000 / – to 5000 / –
Graduation level for engineering / technical / professional students 55%
For renewal application
Applicant must apply via the online mode using login ID and password as used during the first application via the website www.wbmdfcscholarship.in. The original documents below must be loaded into the next upper class within one month from the date of admission and submitted the same due to promotion by passing the first attempt. (in the case of semester mode – mark sheet of 1st semester and 2nd semester for renewal of 2nd year; 3rd semester and 4th semester for 3rd renewal in UG and mark list of 1st semester and 2nd semester for 2nd year renewal in case of PG all semester examinations must be in the first attempt to be cleaned). Renewal cases (only applicable to a specific level of study) will be approved subject to good academic performance (minimum 60% marks must be obtained from higher secondary level to undergraduate / diploma level at the doctoral examination and 50% marks at postgraduate level).
For renewal application : Eligible students must submit their online applications to the web portal “www.wbmdfcscholarship.in”.
The following documents must be uploaded when submitting the online application: –
(i) Mark sheet of the last examination.
(ii) Income certificate in the prescribed format.
(iii) First page of the bank passbook that clearly states the air-conditioning no. and IFSC details
(iv) Institute verification form, duly verified by the Head of the Institute (HEI) in the prescribed format.
Madhyamik and HS: West Bengal Cheif Minister ensures support for pass-outs
Kolkata: The Minister, Mamata Banerjee, appreciates the hard work behind their success in Madhyamik and higher secondary examinations amid the difficult times of the Covid pandemic, and writes to every student who is faint and assures that they need all the support to to be successful in their life.
This year, more than 11 lakh and nine lakh students took the Madhyamik and the higher secondary exams respectively. “The struggle and hard work you put in during this ongoing Covid situation deserves a lot of praise.
Your guardians, teachers and welfare were also by your side to guide you during these difficult times. I also wish them luck and my heartfelt greetings and best wishes to everyone, “Banerjee wrote in her letter. The students were delighted to receive the letter from the minister.
She congratulated the students on their success in this year’s Madhyamik and high school exams, and she further said in the letter: “study well and achieve every success in life. My blessings will always be with you”.
On the pandemic situation, Banerjee further urged the students to ensure they stay healthy. On September 2, the prime minister congratulated nearly 1,700 deserving students from across the state and announced that deserving students from the general category will henceforth be eligible for the benefits of Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship if they score 60 percent and above.
The Prime Minister also announced that her government’s decision to set up a ‘career guidance portal’, allowing them to access the curriculum and other activities of all well-known educational institutions around the world to make Bengali students more aware of the developments taking place in various fields of education worldwide. Banerjee also advised the students to always stay focused on their goals and never distract or give up after experiencing challenges and problems. “Always be positive, think positive, feel positive, as negative thoughts adversely affect us. Depression is our enemy,” Banerjee said in the September 2 virtual program.
After submitting the online application, the candidates must download the verification form from the institute from the portal. The same must be verified by the HOI and eventually uploaded to the portal.
However, you have all the related information. But we also suggest that you read all the details carefully through the official link.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline / toll-free number 1800-102-8014
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|