The Indian Territorial Army is currently recruiting officers for a variety of non-departmental posts, and applicants must be both male and female Indian citizens to be considered. In addition, physical and mental fitness are also needed in every aspect of your life. In fact, the Indian Territorial Army has also issued an official notice in which applications are made for young people interested in serving their country as officers in the military.
Table of Contents
TA Army Bharti 2021 Notice
The online application procedure for this recruitment has started, and the deadline for submitting an online application is 19 August 2021. Candidates for the territorial army are promoted to the rank of lieutenant after being selected. The salary, allowances and privileges of the selected applicants will be the same as those of the ordinary army officers who are in the same position.
The territorial army, on the other hand, is a part-time service idea, which means that only two months’ training is available each year. After the selection, the applicants selected in the position of lieutenant will be paid a salary based on salaries between Rs 56,100 and Rs 1,77,500 per month. From Tuesday 20 July, the application procedure for the territorial army was opened for submission. The deadline for applications is 19 August 2021, while the first deadline is 19 August 2020.
TA Army Recruitment 2021 online
TA Army Bharti Eligibility Criteria Applicants must be graduates of an accredited institution to be eligible for this position. The age of the candidates must be between 18 and 42 years old from the last day on which the application was submitted, i.e. on the last day of the application process. The date is August 19, 2021.
Benefits – The Territorial Army is eligible for the following incentives and military benefits: Promotion to higher levels as approved by the Department of Defense. Even and to the family, free costs, CSD facilities and medical care are provided if they are provided for training, military service or permanent staff. If you embody it for training, military service or permanent personnel, you will have to leave facilities, intervention, accommodation and travel discounts.
Territorial Army Bharti 2021 Date
- All medals and awards that are eligible for the regular army are available to you.
- Rank paid according to the regular army regulations.
- When it comes to service embodiment, DA is used as needed.
- If you complete 3 to 5 annual training camps, you will receive special increases.
- Officers with 20 years of service are eligible for retirement, as are JCOs and other ranks, as well as 15 years of physical service.
- After 10 years of physical activity, you may be living in the facilities of the Army Welfare Housing Organization.
- At the time of release or retirement, a terminal fee is paid (excluding employees of the civilian government).
- Pensioners are entitled to the status of a former servant as well as free medical care.
- Cash prices range from Rs 2500 / – to Rs 5000 / – are given to TA staff by some state governments and departments. Cash awards range from Rs 2500 / – to Rs5000 / – and are given by certain state governments and departments over the awarding of TA decoration or TA medal.
- Sections such as ONGC and IOC offer mufti grants as well as lump sums per day.
|Join||Join as an Officer|
|Below||Government of India|
|Apply||TA Army Bharti Registration 2021|
|Process||TS Army Bharti Selection Process|
|Check||21 मीर्मी भर्ती 2021|
Territorial Recruitment Dates 2021
The application process has started, and the deadline for submitting an application is 19 August. This year’s written test takes place on 26 September. .
Obtaining the necessary documentation to complete the Territorial Army 2021 application form
- Educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Recent physical fitness certificate.
- Photo ID.
- Residential proof.
- Proof of age [Certificate or any official document with date of birth on it]
- PAN card.
Proof of income.
- Last income tax return.
TA Army Recruitment Application 2021 online
How to apply online for TA Bharti 2021-22?
- Visit the Territorial Army’s official website at https://www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in/home/login for more information.
- On the main page there is an application link for the recruitment program for the territorial army officer. Click on the link.
- Fill in the registration form with your email address, mobile phone number and any other information you need.
- Once the registration number and password have been created, you can start filling out the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your most recent photo as well as your signature.
- Pay R 200 for the application fee.
- You must download a copy of the receipt for payment with the application form.
TA Army Bharti Selection Process
For anyone interested in joining the Territorial Army, it is important to know that there is a written test for selection.
After qualifying for the post, the applicant must undergo an interview and a medical examination.
The recruitment examination of the territorial army, which will be presented in the offline format on 26 September 2021, will take place.
The written test consists of two papers completed on an OMR sheet.
Question types from Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics will be included in Paper I; However, questions of general knowledge and English will be included in Paper-II.
An overall score of 200 marks was awarded to the test. Each paper will have a time limit of two hours.
To be eligible for the test, candidates must receive at least 40% on each of the three papers they write.
TA Army Vacnacy Notification – TA Army Advertisement pdf
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|