TN E Registration online portal link, process, apply online, status can be checked here. get TN E registration details from here.
The closure was extended by the Tamil Nadu government until June 14. At present, TN E registration has been made compulsory to move from one city to another in the state.
If you do not have a TN E registration pass during the trip, you may have a lot of problems. Yesterday, the server of the website suddenly crashed because more people were visiting the official website at the same time.
As a result, people had a lot of trouble submitting the TN E Registration Online application yesterday.
Table of Contents
TN E Registration
For TN E registration online 2021, you need to go to the online portal issued by the state government.
In view of the increasing number of corona-infected patients in the state, the Tamil Nadu government has extended the closure in the state by a few weeks until June 14, 2021.
In the continued confinement in the state, many people from one city to another. His state government has issued the facility to do TN E registration online .
If you also need a TN E Pass for any important work, you must do TN E registration for it.
TN E Registrationtn Online Link was provided to you in the article. You can access your TN E registration portal via this link by visiting the direct official website.
Plumbers, carpenters and electricians also now need a Tamilnadu E registration before traveling to anywhere in the state. Traveling without an Epass can cost you a hefty fine.
The state government made TN registration mandatory for all citizens of the state.
TN E Registration Pass Online 2021
Many citizens in the state have to move from one city to another for their private and government work, medicine, ration, etc.
Many citizens have complained that they cannot submit their TN E registration online application. Let us tell you that you can do your TN E Pass registration through the steps below.
We are going to tell you how to apply for epass through the steps below. Health and other emergency work for TN Epass will be a priority.
- For TN Epass registration you must visit eregister.tnega.org.
- After opening the official website, you need to answer a few simple questions on the home page.
- Here you will be asked if you have recently traveled abroad.
- The next question you are asked is which place in the state you want to visit.
- For the above questions, choose from the options given at your convenience.
- Enter the requested phone number and captcha code in the following option.
- Click on the OTP below and enter the OTP sent by the website on the phone.
- Now you have to choose from the given options for which job you want to travel.
- For this you have to choose from the given options for individual trips, group trips and guest workers.
- In the next step you have to choose from vehicle number, travel date, number of passengers, travel distance, reason for travel, ID proof, type of vehicle, date of birth of the applicant, age of the applicant, name of the applicant, gender etc.
- In the next step, you need to provide other information, such as travel purposes, which date to which date, travel time, how many kilometers, etc.
- Now you need to upload the required documents.
- Now you need to submit your TN Epass registration application by clicking on the option below.
How to check Tamilnadu E registration status
Now you can check your TN E registration status from your phone. For this, complete information is given to you in the article below. If you have applied, you will need to check your TN Epass status. By checking the status, you can see if your application has been approved or canceled.
your application will be rejected, and the official website will not give you a reason for it. We give you complete information about your TN E registration status link. You can check your Tamilnadu Epass status through this facility launched by the state government.
- To check TN E registration status, visit tnepass.tnega.org.
- After visiting the site, you must log in via the login link on the right.
- To do this, you can log in to your registered mobile number via OTP.
- After logging in, you will have the option to check the status.
- After clicking on this option, you will need to enter your TN E Pass application number.
- Once you have entered the application number, you will be notified of your TN E registration status.
TN E registration for all professions
Due to the extension of the closure until 14 June 2021, the Tamil Nadu government has made TN E registration compulsory for all citizens of the state. If you are also planning to travel somewhere, you must first apply for TN Epass by visiting the TN E registration portal issued by the government. The state government made it mandatory for electricians, self-employed, car rickshaw, car, bicycle, self-employed professionals, trains, marriages, vehicles, Ooty, agriculture, airport, bank employees, commercial vehicles, construction workers.
A few other people like: car, domestic flights, deaths, doctors, travel between districts, essential services, funeral, goods vehicle, civil servants, hospital, international passengers, work, Kodaikanal, local area, land registration, etc. TN Epass for work Registration is required.
TN E Registration District-wise
Tamilnadu Epass for medical supplies, medical staff, migrant workers, non-residents, other states, other districts, ola-taxi, public transport, pregnancy, stock stores, return trip, short visit, shop, state to state, social work, swiggy , etc. has been declared necessary. If you have not applied for your TN Epass, you need to hurry.
|TN EPass by State Name||TN E Registration link|
|Ariyalur, Theni, Chennai, Coimbatore, Thoothukudi, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Krishnagiri, Tiruchirappalli,||NA|
|Cuddalore, Tirunelveli, Nilgiris, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Tiruppur, Perambalur, Namakkal, Tiruvallur,||NA|
|Pudukkottai, Erode, Kallakurichi, Tiruvannamalai, Tiruvarur, Salem, Ramanathapuram, Kanchipuram,||NA|
|Kanniyakumari, Viluppuram, Vellore, Sivaganga, Karur, Thanjavur, Virudhunagar||NA|
The above table will be updated soon. You can ask any questions regarding your TN E Passport registration in the comment box below. We will provide your TN E registration number through the comment.
|Official Website||Click here|
|TN E Pass||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|