In the state of Tamil Nadu, the government has taken steps for the welfare of students. Thus, on behalf of the Prime Minister of Tamil Nadu Shri Edappadi K Palaniswami, the State Government has introduced a 2021 TN Free Laptop Scheme. As a result, students can learn more about their curriculum and study related materials easily. Students of higher secondary education can also apply under this scheme.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Registration
Last year, due to the coronavirus epidemic, classes of students also started using online media so that they could be saved from this deadly disease. But for online classes, students do not just need an internet connection. because they also need a smart system on which they can learn their subject and gain more knowledge. Thus, the Kerala government has released Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Yojana 2021.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide digital services to students belonging to poor families. Since their parents could not afford such devices, the government came forward to help them with the development of their child. However, this scheme only applies to 10th grade students and 12th grade students from the state of Tamil Nadu.
TN free online laptop scheme applies
The government therefore invited application forms from the interested students. As a result, the relevant department of the TN government received so many applications from both sides. First online mode. And secondly offline. If you have not yet completed the application. Then we are here to share with you all the details of TN Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2021.
Interested students should complete their application form as soon as possible. Because once the total number of laptops has been allocated to the students by the government, they cannot get this golden opportunity again. All we know is that smart gadgets are the demand of the current world. Everything is available via the digital medium. And why do not let our students use it to deal with new technology?
TN Govt Free Laptop Scheme Form 2021
Tamil Nadu free laptop scheme for 2021:
- To bring modern technology to the poor students as well, the scheme was introduced by the state government of TN.
- The scheme therefore offers help to students to gain knowledge from the laptop.
- The students who received the benefit from this scheme can also learn properly using a laptop.
- As the world advances worldwide with the use of the internet, our students can also use this new technology.
- In addition, there are various applications for education available.
- However, this applies to students. But they can also use it for other online services, such as online ticket booking for buses, trains or airline tickets.
- As a result, the student can also improve his professional skill by watching videos for professional courses online.
|Name of the scheme||TN free laptop for laptops 2021|
|Initiated by||The Prime Minister of Tamil Nadu, Shree Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|Worked Under||The Government of Tamil Nadu State|
|Benefits of Scheme||to provide free laptops|
|Beneficiaries||10th and 12th grade students from TN state|
|Official Website||Available here|
TN Govt Free Laptop Specification
The registration process has started for the students. And with the help of online they can easily register in this scheme. While the online process is transparent to the system of government officials. And after the application, they can also check the status of their application number using the reference number given during registration. It can also be calculated as an incentive for the students of the state of Tamil Nadu.
|Specification of free laptop under the scheme of TN|
|Laptop Brand Name||HP|
|Its screen size||14-inch screen|
|Name of the system||ELCOT PC|
|Market Price of Laptop||25,0000 Rs|
|Type of system||X86|
|Processor Name||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz speed|
|Warranty for Laptops||1 year|
|Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB|
|Maximum 320 GB|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|Preinstalled Software||Microsoft Office, Adobe, TN Schemes|
Tamil Nadu free online laptop scheme
The government has from time to time launched several different schemes for the well-being of the citizen living in the TN state. But to have these benefits, candidates must complete the registration according to the criteria decided by the state government. We must therefore provide details related to the characteristics of the scheme, specifications for laptops, the qualification conditions and also a list of documents for the completion of the application procedure.
Fitness Requirements for Free Laptops for Tamil Nadu 2021
- Initially, the applicant must be a student from class 10 or class 12.
- Then the student must be a permanent citizen of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- There is also a preference under this scheme for students from the category Planned Cabinets and Schedule Tribal Groups.
- Applicant must also show his passed certificate of previous class examinations.
- Students who register under this scheme should only study under the government school or state-aided school in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Documents required for registration:
- Aadhar card is also required
- Then School Identification
- Also residence certificate from TN state
- Cabinet Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Further proof of admission
TN Free Laptop Scheme Application Form 2021
The application process for TN -free laptops online:
- First, the applicant must go through the official website of the relevant department.
- After that, the home page will appear on your screen.
- Then you will find the link of TN Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2021 given here.
- By clicking on the link, a new page will be opened in front of you with the registration form.
- Then fill in the registration form. also attach your documents with the application form.
- Finally, click the submit button for the registration process.
- Now you need to log in to this official page with the username and password you created using the above process.
- Also enter the captcha code in the field and click the login button.
- Then fill in the remaining application form. Then upload the required documentation here.
- Also upload your passport size picture and signature in the given format (if needed).
- Finally click on the submit button and the registration process is complete.
- If you need a printout of the application form, take it down. You can also use it further.
Soon you can check the details of the beneficiary list that was also uploaded on the same official website.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|