TS Rythu Vedika Scheme Registration can be done online at kisan.telangana.gov.in Telangana Kisan Portal Login, benefits of Vedhika Pathakam. Hello friends.! Today we came here with TS Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021 from Telangana State. The government of the state of Telangana must also create a platform for the farmers of the state. This is called a Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021. In this article we give you information on how to apply for TS Rythu Vedika Scheme Registration 2021, and also on the features and suitability for the scheme.
Table of Contents
TS Rythu Vedika Schedule Registration 2021
As a result of this yojana, farmers can produce more yields from their farming products. Due to different circumstances, our farmers have to experience different problems. And it also affected their life income. To help these farmers, the state government devised this scheme. So, that our farmer’s earnings can increase.
We also shared details about the purpose of TS Rythu Vedika Yojana 2021 and its benefits. If you still have not completed the application form to have benefits under the scheme, you can follow the steps. The relevant department has also already started with the scheme. And now they have invited the application forms of the applicants via the online mode.
TS Rythu Vedika Scheme Apply Online
At the headquarters of Kodakandla Mandal village, the prime minister announced the plan of Rythu Vedika in Jangaon district. Last year held this program. The most important thing is to bring all the farmers in the state of Telangana under one platform. And with the help of this project a greater number of returns were obtained. To make this scheme successful, various centers for Rythu Vedika have been created by the relevant department.
The government of Telangana has done a very good job for the farmers. The farmers also appreciate this project given by the state government. This scheme basically brings higher yields for the farmers. In addition, farmers are also encouraged to work in farming.
TS Rythu Vedika Online Registration 2021
Farmers also play a very important role in our country. Because agriculture must provide economic support. And if farmers do not get more yields than their agriculture, they may one day start working for others for earnings.
Benefits of Telangana Rythu Vedika scheme:
- Initially, this online platform helped farmers with the correct sale of their crops or products.
- In addition, the farmers can collectively raise their voices based on a certain issue in their field.
- Farmers can also organize themselves in the group in which they are interested on this platform.
- The candidates under the scheme also get high prices and better marketing by registering themselves.
- As a result of this scheme, farmers get higher productivity. And with higher productivity, the income of farmers also increases.
- Farmers can also get lucrative harvesting options.
- Farmers can also discuss their issues regarding agriculture on the given platform.
- As a result, the rights of farmers were also protected by the state government of Telangana.
- Finally, farmers can farm without problems or interruptions.
|Name of the scheme||TS Rythu Vedika Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||The Prime Minister, Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Worked Under||The Government of the State of Telangana|
|Benefits||To increase income in agriculture|
|Main goal||it delivers high returns|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Farmers of the State of Telangana|
TS Rythu Vedhika Scheme Online Registration
The main purpose of the exemption from this scheme is also to increase the income of our farmers. As we know, farmers play an important role in the development of the agricultural field. Without farmers, our economy cannot function properly. The government has therefore decided to offer them higher returns with the help of the Telangana State Rythu Vedika scheme.
Implementation of TS Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021:
- First, the total number of Rythu Vedika in the state of Telanagana by the government has 2601 in the count.
- Under the scheme, there are 139 urban Rythu Vedikas and about 2,462 rural Vedikas in the state.
- There are also 2 rooms and 2 toilets in each Rythu Vedika with an area of 2,046 square meters.
- Last year, the work was completed for about 1,580 Vedics to provide benefits.
- In addition, the state government decided on the budget according to the scheme approximately 572.22 crores. And in this construction cost for Rythu Vedikas about 22 lakh was spent.
- The Department of Agriculture also provided about $ 12 lakh for the scheme.
- And for the remaining construction, 10 lakh Rupees came from the MNREG fund.
- The government also provided water and electricity connections for Rythu Vedika.
- There are 24 buildings whose expenses have been paid for by the donors who want to support this campaign.
- Donors also donate land for the building. 139 buildings were made on these lands.
TS Kisan Portal Registration Online
Before this Rythu Vedika, farmers did not have such a large platform to discuss their farming related issues. But to apply for this project, they must first register on the official link. In addition, farmers can now easily solve their crop production problems. And it also offered them an added benefit.
Suitability criteria for TS Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021:
- Initially, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Telangana.
- Secondly, the applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- During registration, the candidate must provide the working bank account number for the benefits of the scheme.
- Thirdly, proof of income for the scheme must be provided during the submission of the application.
- Finally, the applicant must provide a cell phone number that works correctly.
Important document list required in the scheme:
- First, Applicants Residence Certificate
- Land-related documents.
- Also Aadhar card
- Bank Account Details
- Cellphone Number
TS Rythu Vedhika online application 2021
Application process for registration of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021:
- First, interested applicants should go through the official website of the Rythu Vedika scheme portal.
- You’ll end up on the homepage of the official website.
- Then you can see the registration option on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Then a new page with a registration form will appear on your system.
- Secondly fill in the details in the registration form.
- After uploading, the documents were requested during registration.
- Finally, click the submit button. Finally, your registration process is complete.
- Then save the registration number for future reference.
Therefore, this scheme provides farmers with all the collective information. so that they can grow more. And they can also support the development of the country.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|