UGC NET Application Form 2021 Apply online, notice, dates can now be checked from the official website and this page. The National Testing Agency (NTA) reopened in June 2021 the online registration procedure for the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET), which was previously closed. All eligible students can submit their applications for UGC NET 2021 until September 5th. Via the NTA website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in, applicants can register and submit their application forms (which must be completed in all aspects).
Table of Contents
UGC NET Application Form 2021
The application process for the UGC NET 2021 has been reopened from 10 August 2021. The date for the exam has been set. UGC NET is a national entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The suitability for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor positions and Assistant Professor positions alone will be determined by the UGC NET test.
After passing the examination, successfully qualified candidates will be considered to work as assistant professors or junior research fellows at Indian universities and colleges. Detailed information on the UGC NET 2021 admission card, test dates, pattern and syllabus has been provided for your convenience in this post.
UGC NET Apply Online 2021
Candidates who registered for UGC-NET for the December 2020 cycle but were unable to complete the application process can complete the application form online and submit it at ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in. Candidates who registered for UGC-NET for the December 2020 cycle but did not complete the application process can also complete the application form online and submit it at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Here are the details you should know about the same before applying for it.
UGC NET Exam Date 2021
According to the program, it will take place from October 6 to October 11, 2021.
Students can access the UGC NET curriculum in its entirety via the website. Students get a complete curriculum for their chosen courses via the internet if they prefer. Paper 1 of the UGC NET will have a broad character and is designed to evaluate the candidate’s research aptitude and teaching ability.
Paper 2 is prepared according to the core topics or specialist areas chosen by the applicant. A total of 84 specialty topics are covered in paper 2 of the examination.
UGC NET 2021 Preparation Tips
For students who want to do well in the UGC NET entrance exam, we have provided the following preparatory tips:
- On the website you may find the complete curriculum and pattern for the UGC NET exam.
- Students can practice by working through the previous year’s papers or sample papers.
- Candidates may make notes in which they will write down all the necessary information in one place.
- Candidates must develop a study program that they can adhere to regularly and adhere to.
- Using a study resource that experts have strongly suggested, candidates should prepare for the UGC NET exam.
How to apply for UGC NET 2021
- Step 1: Register for online registration with your own email address and mobile number, and record the application number issued by the system.
- Step 2: Fill in the online application form and record the application number set up by the system.
Upload legible scanned photos from:
- A recent photo, either in color or black and white, with 80 percent of the face visible, including ears on a white background; and (ii) the signature of the candidate on a white background (file size: 4kb to 30kb)
- Pay the fee via the Payment Gateways or Payment Modes of the relevant banks or Paytm linked within the online application, and keep a copy of the receipt as proof of payment.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers in the examination. The questions on both exams are of the objective type, multiple-choice type. There will be no break between papers this semester.
- Only English and Hindi will be used as language of instruction in the paper.
- The marks for each question are 02 (two) marks each.
- No negative points are deducted for giving a wrong answer.
UGC NET Important Dates 2021
- Registration and submission of the application form can be done online until 5 September.
- The deadline for completing a successful exam fee transaction is 6 September.
- The specifications of the application form must be submitted as follows: From the 7th to the 12th of September
- Obtaining an access card from the NTA website is as follows: The date will be published on the website later.
- The test will take place from October 6 to October 11, 2021.
- The examination will take place at the following times: The first shift is from 09:00 to 12:00, and the second shift is from 15:00. until 18:00
If you have any questions about the UGC NET Exam, please leave a comment in the window below.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Visit Gunotsav.org|