Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 apply online cm.telangana.gov.in at TS Dalit Bandhu Pathakam registration process is eligible. The chief minister of Telangana, K Chandrasekhar Rao, recently announced that the government will spend R80 000 million on Rs. 1 lakh crore in the direction of Dalit Bandhu in the form of various schemes. This will be India’s largest direct benefit transfer scheme. The TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme is launched to uplift the Dalit community across the state.
Table of Contents
- 1 Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Schedule 2021
- 1.1 TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Apply Online
- 1.2 TS Dalit Bandhu Schedule Registration 2021
- 1.3 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Pathakam
- 1.4 TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Application
- 1.5 TS Dalit Bandhu Schedule Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 TS Dalit Bandhu Schedule Portal
- 1.7 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Application Procedure
Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Schedule 2021
The scheme will be implemented on a trial basis in the Huzurabad constituency. The details of the scheme come through government meetings and discussions. The scheme drew criticism from many idealists and oppositions.
More about the scheme – In a review meeting in Pragathi Bhawan, the prime minister of the state of Telangana, K Chandrasekhar Rao spoke about the Dalits and how they are losing confidence in the central government. The foreign minister blamed the former ruling government and the central debt for doing less for the community.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Apply Online
Dalits are an important and glorious part of our Indian community, but they are still discriminated against by moneylenders or landowners. India has come a long way towards independence, but Dalits are victims of the Hindu caste system and are often treated as outcasts.
Dalit Bandhu scheme is the latest flagship launched by the government of Telangana. It is a welfare scheme aimed at empowering the Dalit community in the state. Under the scheme, the Dalit families will be encouraged to entrepreneurship and will receive financial assistance from Rs. 10 lakhs through a direct benefit transfer, which will also be the country’s largest direct benefit transfer scheme, as the cash is sent directly to the families’ bank accounts.
TS Dalit Bandhu Schedule Registration 2021
- The state budget also spends money on Dalit which empowers schemes and programs. On June 25, 2021, the CM of the state convenes a meeting of all parties with all the Dalit leaders and representatives of the state.
- The highlight of the meeting was that 11,900 Dalit families were selected from 119 congregational constituencies for the financial assistance of Rs. 10 lakh each. This financial aid was without any bank guarantee.
- Dalit’s first empowerment program is approved for Rs. 1200 crores and Rs. 200 million for the pilot project in Huzurabad.
|Schedule||Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Below||Telangana State Government|
|Created by||Honorable CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Benefits||To empower Dalit bandhouse|
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Pathakam
Benefits of the scheme
- The main purpose of the scheme is to provide opportunities for Dalit families.
- Dalit community is a backward community in the state; financial aid will be offered to the families for a better future.
- The unemployment rate is high in the state among the Dalit community. Through this scheme, entrepreneurship will get a boost.
1200 crores have been allocated for the empowerment of the Dalit Community Scheme.
- This is a welfare program for the benefit of the Dalit community.
- The scheme will be monitored by the Telangana State CM.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Application
In what area was the scheme implemented?
- With the aim of providing better opportunities and raising the standard of living of Dalits, the CM of the state decided to implement the scheme in the Huzurabad constituency on a political basis.
- If the scheme is successfully implemented in the Huzurabad Assembly constituency, it will be spread across the state based on experience.
- The scheme will be launched in stages. The government also launched a survey by officials to find out the views of the Dalit family by visiting the colonies.
- It is important that the Dalit community is in favor of the scheme, despite the fact that it is being started for their benefit.
- The government has announced a special orientation program to help the Dalit community understand the purpose and motive of the scheme.
- In the orientation program, 427 men and women were invited from the meeting of Huzurabad on 26 July.
- All details regarding the implementation of the scheme and its monitoring are set out in the program.
- The results of the scheme will be evaluated and a security fund will be set up by the state government for the beneficiaries of the scheme.
TS Dalit Bandhu Schedule Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria to be followed by the applicants of the scheme.
- The applicant for the scheme must be a permanent resident of the State of Telangana.
- The applicant for the scheme belongs to the Dalit community.
- The applicant for the scheme should be below the poverty line.
Documents required for the scheme
Here are the documents needed to apply for the scheme-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential proof
- Cabinet Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Valid cell phone number
How to browse the beneficiary list for the scheme?
- To find out if your name is on the beneficiary list, follow these steps-
- First visit the official website of the Telangana government.
- The “Dalit Scheme Beneficiary List” option will appear on the home page.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Now find your name in the beneficiary list.
TS Dalit Bandhu Schedule Portal
Financial assistance to the Dalit families will be provided without any bank guarantee. In earlier government schemes, poor people were asked for bank guarantees that caused people to lose confidence in the government. The purpose of government schemes should be to free people from debt. People who belong to the weaker part of society cannot offer bank guarantees for obvious reasons.
Under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021, no loan was granted to the Dalit community; they do not have to repay it to the government. Through this scheme, intermediates were removed. The benefit of the scheme in the form of financial assistance will be sent to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Through this scheme, entrepreneurship will be promoted. To promote this, the government will introduce special reservations for the Dalit community in the licensed business. A reserved category is for Dalit people who want to obtain the license of wine shops, fertilizer shops and other stores.
There will be a variety of businesses to choose from. The issuance of the license will be facilitated for the community. They can choose to tiffin centers, hotels, rice mills, dairy farming, milling, milling, steel or cement, etc.
To protect the interests of the Dalit community from future adversity, a new fund is being created specifically for the Dalits. This will be permanently called Dalit Security Fund. This fund is managed by the district collector of the said district. In this security fund, the beneficiary of the scheme will have to deposit the prescribed amount in the fund and an electronic chip identity card will be issued to him or her.
With the help of this identity card, government officials can track the success of the scheme.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Application Procedure
- The scheme was launched by the government of Telangana for the welfare of the Dalit community which was ignored by the former government and by society.
- The details of the scheme were in pieces. The government of Telangana has not yet announced any official procedure.
- The official announcement on the registration of the scheme will be available soon. So far, the government has decided to provide financial assistance to 11,900 families who are each 100 out of 119 constituencies of the state.
- The application procedure will usually be both online and offline mode.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|