Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11, a complete step-by-step guide with the correct upgrade image sequence is available on this page. Since Microsoft released Windows 11 on June 24, 2021, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users want to upgrade their system with Windows 11. From now on, Windows 11 is a free upgrade and anyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free. have basic knowledge when upgrading your windows. In this article we are going to give you details on how to upgrade Windows 10 to Win11.
Table of Contents
Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
We answer various questions regarding the upgrade, system requirements, time, process for an upgrade and other details on this page. Since Windows 11 was leaked earlier and many of you may have downloaded it as well. Now is the chance to get the fresh and flawless Windows 11, which can be downloaded directly from the official Microsoft website. You can upgrade your existing windows (either Windows 10 or Windows 11) to Win11 in a few steps available on this page.
Below are the details we will provide on this page:
- What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
- How to download Windows 11 from the official source?
- How to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
- What are the supported languages for Windows 11?
What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
To install Windows 11 on your system, certain requirements must be met. If your system is not enough, you may experience a problem while using Win11 on your computer. Here are the requirements for your computer / laptop for Windows 11.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Storage||64 GB or more|
|System Firmware||UEFI, capable of Secure Boot|
|TPM||TPM version 2.0|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||HD screen larger than 9 ”diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft Account and Internet Connection|
How to download Windows 11 from the official source?
You do not have to visit a remote Web site to download Windows 11. You can simply go to the system updates section of your existing windows and look for a new update. If Windows 11 is available, it will appear in your Upgrade section. You can simply click the Download and Install button to install the domain directly on your system.
If you do not want to easily upgrade to Windows 11, you can also download Windows 11 from external sources. Download links for Windows 11 are given below.
Click here to download Windows 11
How to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
There may be different ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11. We are going to discuss the simplest method.
- Click the Start menu and click the “Control Panel” button.
- Now on the control panel page, you will find a section called “Windows Updates”. Click on the link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button from the Windows Update page and windows will start to check for recent updates.
- After checking for updates, you can simply click the install button to install all updates.
- Alternatively, you can click on one of the two options that provide a number of available updates and a number of optional updates.
- Now you’ll get a list of updates. You can select and install any update by selecting the dialog boxes.
- If you see Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select the option and click Install Updates.
- Your Windows 7 will start upgrading to Windows 11.
How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
You can download the Windows 11 upgrade file from the official website and install it on your system. But we are going to use the easier approach.
- Go to the Start menu and click on the settings icon.
- Your Windows 10 settings page will open. Now click on the “Updates and Security” option on the settings page.
- The Windows Update page will now open. Click the Check for Updates button.
- Windows is now starting to check for new updates.
- Now windows will display several updates and you can choose which update you want to install.
- Go through the detected updates. If you see a Windows 11 upgrade in the list, select the file and click Download and Install.
What are the supported languages for Windows 11?
Windows 11 supports 40 different languages, and you can choose one of them while upgrading your existing windows to Windows 11. We provide the list of supported languages below.
|Arabic (Saudi Arabia)||Bulgarians (Bulgaria)|
|Chinese (PRC)||Chinese (Taiwan)|
|Croatian (Croatia)||Czech (Czech Republic)|
|Danish (Denmark)||Nederlands (Nederland)|
|English (UK)||English (United States)|
|French (France)||French (Canada)|
|German (Germany)||Greek (Greece)|
|Hebrew (Israel)||Hungarian (Hungary)|
|Italian (Italy)||Japanese (Japan)|
|Korean (Korea)||Latvia (Latvia)|
|Bokmål (Norway)||Polish (Poland)|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Romanian (Romania)||Russia (Russia)|
|Slovak (Slovakia)||Slovenian (Slovenia)|
|Spanish (Spain)||Spanish (Mexico)|
|Swedish (Sweden)||Thai (Thailand)|
|Turkish (Turkey)||Ukrainian (Ukraine)|
We hope you understand the process of updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11. If you were looking for a Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 11, we think you found it on this page.