Table of Contents
West Bengal Prochesta Schedule Form 2021
The scheme introduced by the West Bengal government is called the ‘Prochesta Prokolpo scheme’ for workers. People wishing to apply for the scheme can complete the application form on the official website of the West Bengal Government at www.wb.gov.in. Daily wage earners and laborers have no alternative source of income, so they have suffered greatly since the outbreak of Covid 19.
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to beneficiaries so that they can afford basic amenities. The beneficiaries of the scheme receive one-off financial assistance from Rs. 1000. The beneficiaries of the scheme will have to apply for the scheme. In the aftermath of the Covid -19, many workers lost their jobs and livelihoods; the plan is launched for the benefit of Bengali citizens.
WB Prochesta Schedule Registration 2021
Apart from West Bengal, other states in India have also launched various benefit schemes for daily wage workers. As the number of Covid -19 patients in the state increased, the government encouraged the residents of the state to stay indoors.
Workers in disorganized sectors, daily wage workers and other people who have lost their jobs will assist Rs. 1000 under this scheme. The Nodal department is the labor department in West Bengal. The purpose of this scheme is to help all people who are seriously affected by the Covid -19 crisis in the state. The application for the scheme is offline.
WB Prochesta Prakalpa Objective
As a result of Covid 19, the daily wage workers and other poor people suffered greatly. After the announcement of nationwide restraint, it became difficult for the workers to earn a living. To help the workers to have basic facilities, financial assistance is provided under this scheme. The applicant of the scheme must read the eligibility criteria of the scheme. There are still a number of benefits of the scheme that will help private workers and first-hand workers.
Some of the important dates under the West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo scheme are as under-
- The start date of the submission of the application for the scheme is 15 April 2021.
- The deadline for submission of applications is 15 May 2021.
|Below||West Bengal State Government|
|Registration||Prochesta Prokalpa online application|
|Download||Download WB Prochesta Prokalpo Program|
WB Prochesta Online Apply
West Bengal Prochesta Eligibility Criteria
The applicants of the scheme must check the eligibility criteria of the scheme before applying.
- The applicant for the scheme must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be the sole wage earner of the family.
- The candidate for the scheme must be a daily wage worker.
- Out of a single family, only one person is eligible for the benefit of the scheme. A single family includes husband, wife and unmarried children.
- The candidate of the scheme may not be a beneficiary of any other state government’s social service schemes. These schemes are Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY), old age pension, widow’s pension, disability pension and more.
- The applicant for the scheme should have no other source of income. The district magistrate / KMC commissioner must be confident that the applicant lost his job due to Covid 19.
The district magistrate / KMC commissioner must be confident that the applicant of the scheme is undergoing serious work.
Prochesta Prakalpa Benefits of the scheme
There are several benefits of the Prochesta scheme, these areas are sub-
- The beneficiaries of the scheme receive financial assistance from Rs. 1000.
- The prime minister announced that he was Rs. Rice worth 2 free at Corona Airport. Free health insurance will be provided to poor people during pandemics.
- Staff working under emergency response will be given extra leave after work.
- The presence of private workers will be reduced to 5%.
- To reduce the adversity of the corona epidemic, the emergency fund is used for emergencies.
West Bengal Prochestra Prakalpa Online Application
Prochestata Prakalpa documents required
The documents to be submitted with the application form are under-
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Residential proof of the applicant.
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Valid cell phone number.
How to apply for the scheme?
The steps to apply for the scheme are simple. The application is submitted offline. The registration of the scheme can be done online as well as offline on the official website of Prochesta Prokolpo. The scheme will be applied after the PDF format has been downloaded from the website.
- The first applicant should visit the official website of the West Bengal Government at wb.gov.in.
- On the home page there is an option “Know more” under the “Prochesta” section. Click on the option.
- A Prochesta Prokolpo application form will appear on the screen. Download the form and fill in all the details in the form. The personal details of the applicant must be accurate. The applicant must also provide banking details and contact details.
- Name of applicant
- Father Name
- Date of birth
- Voter ID Number
- Ration Card Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- GP / ward number
- Home / Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Cellphone Number
- Bank Account Details
- Self-declaration in which it is claimed that the applicant is not a direct beneficiary of Samajik Suraksha Yojana, the social pension scheme or any other social scheme of the State Government.
A recent passport photo of the applicant must be affixed and the application form signed.
Applicants who are unable to download the form from the official website may obtain the form offline. The application form is free and the applicant can get the form of –
- District Magistrate’s Office or District Magistrate’s designated offices.
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Office of the Commissioner.
How to submit the WB Prochesta Prokolpo application form?
Applicants wishing to make use of the benefits of the scheme must complete the application form and submit the form along with the necessary documents. The form and documents are submitted at-
- The district magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate.
- If the applicant is a resident of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area, he must submit the form to the Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
This scheme is implemented by the Department of Labor of West Bengal, which is the nodal division for this scheme. After the application form and the documents have been successfully submitted, a preliminary investigation is done by the district magistrate or commissioner of KMC to check whether the applicant is suitable in terms of the scheme.
After thorough verification of the forms and documents of the applicants, the list of beneficiaries is compiled by the District Magistrate or Kolkata Municipal Corporation. The list will be sent to the Department of Labor to penalize the amount of financial assistance. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be Rs. 1000 under the scheme.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|