Windows 11 ISO file 32/64 bit download, leak news, features, release date, system requirement, setting size, how to download and install details are available on this page. Shortly after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, people with technical knowledge went crazy over all the information they could get about Windows 11. If you’re one of the crazy people, go to the full article for more details .
Table of Contents
- 1 Windows 11 Download
Windows 11 Download
There is currently no set date for the release of Windows 11 available . However, there is an opportunity on June 24, 2021, where Microsoft will talk about the next generation of Windows. This event is scheduled for June 24 at 11:00 p.m. We can therefore expect them to announce the release date of Windows 11 on that day.
In 2015, Windows 10 announced that Microsoft was determined not to create another version of windows. However, there are revolutionary times for technology and every day new technology is introduced. That’s why Microsoft decided to introduce Windows 11 to all users.
Download Windows 11 32/64 bit ISO file
Many users have even started searching for the Windows 11 32/64 bit ISO file . Let us tell you that this version of Windows has not yet been released. On June 24, some announcements will be made about the release of Windows 11. Once the Win11 is released and can be downloaded, it will be available on the official portal of Microsoft itself.
The Win11 ISO file is provided free of charge to users (early forecast) and users do not have to pay for the new version. We recommend that you upgrade your operating system to Win11 as soon as it becomes available. Because Microsoft can also be paid after a given time frame.
Windows 11 ISO file will be available for bot 32 and 64 bit operating systems. You need to download the ISO file of the version according to your operating system.
Windows 11 Free or Paid – Price Details
Windows 11 is expected to be available as a free upgrade for those who already use Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8.1 in their systems. Microsoft has implemented a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10 in previous years.
Providing Windows 11 for free will help Microsoft bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help to safely remove the old operating systems from the devices of users who are no longer supported by the enterprise.
Windows 11 leak news
Windows 11 will be released on June 24, 2021. But it has already been leaked on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and other details have been leaked. In the leaks it can be seen that a new start menu has been designed for the new version. There are many other interface changes that can be seen in the leaking news of Windows 11.
The new start menu has rounded corners and a new startup sound. This upgrade will be a simplified and faster version of what we use in Windows 10. It will include several tied programs, recent files, quick shutdown options and more.
Windows 11 Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New animations are added as the windows are moved and dragged. Even opening a new window, closing and closing the tap has a different animation than the previous versions of Windows.
- Extensive add-on to perform multi-tasking with windows such as a split screen, creating groups of different task windows, etc.
- Touch controls are significantly improved. Windows 11 will fix several issues that occur in Windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made to the sounds. But in Windows 11 you see different new sound options.
- You also have access to the dark mode.
- Rounded corners: Pointed corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of different bars will be rounded.
- New icons are added, which will make it more attractive than previous versions.
- Several new widgets are being added to this version.
There are still many new features of Windows 11 that we are not familiar with. These features will be updated soon.
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Setup Size
From the leaked version of Windows 11 it can be seen that the size of the settings file (ISO file) is 4.54 GB. Since the leaked version does not have all the features, we can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 and 6 GB.
How to download Windows 11
As we know, the Win11 64-bit version was leaked online and many people uploaded it to Google Drive and shared it online. The direct link to download the ISO file is here .
We do not recommend downloading and installing the leaked version on your device as it may be full of malware. Hacker may have included a code in this file to steal your information, so do so at your own risk.
How to install Windows 11 on 64-bit operating system
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB disk (with at least 16 GB of space) and boot it.
- You can boot this Pendrive with Rufus.
- Start Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file you just downloaded.
- Do not change any other field and keep it all by default then click on the Start button below.
- After that, Windows 11 will flash in your USB drive.
- Connect this USB drive to the system where you want to install Windows 11..
- Reboot your laptop / computer and press the startup key.
- Select USB Drive as primary in the boot device options.
- After pressing the Enter button, the installation process of Windows 11 begins.
- Now choose your language, time, and keyboard input method.
- Click Install Now.
- Since you do not have the product key, click on the “I do not have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 installation.
- Click next and your windows will start installing.
That’s all we know about Microsoft Windows 11 now. Bookmark this page to get the latest updates.