YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 status, online application, registration, suitability, list of beneficiaries and other details can be checked from this page. Full information on the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 is available to you in our article; read our article carefully to the end. Today we give you complete information about this portal step by step and we give you a clear explanation about status, registration and eligibility criteria and money, etc. Hope you read our article carefully.
Table of Contents
- 1 YSR Cheyutha Schedule 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- 1.2 Documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- 1.3 Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- 1.4 How can you apply online in the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- 1.5 How to check the status online in the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- 1.6 How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
YSR Cheyutha Schedule 2021
The full name of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha scheme, launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme was issued to the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, whereby they receive Rs 75,000 / – as a pension. This scheme falls under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 18,750 / – is provided to women whose age is 45- 60 and who belong to SC / ST / BC. Hope you all will apply to this scheme as soon as possible and that you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The main purpose of the government through this scheme is to help women. If you want more information on this, you can visit it by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available in our article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To apply for this scheme, you need to keep the following in mind: –
- Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- If there is a government job in your family, you can not apply.
- Even if you have more than 3 hectares of land, you can not apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs 12,000 /-.
- You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh, then only you can apply.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only women belonging to the category SC / ST / BC can apply.
- Even if you have a quad bike, you can not apply for this scheme.
Documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The documents you will need for this scheme are as follows: –
- Aadhaar Map
- Proof of age
- Cabinet Certificate
- Address Certificate
- Cellphone Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Book
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme, which are as follows: –
- You will receive Rs 75,000 / – for four years in four installments through this scheme.
- We want to tell you that women benefit greatly from this scheme.
- Every year Rs 19,000 / – is given by the state government to women in the age group 45-60 years.
- The government offers pensions to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- It’s also very easy to apply for this portal and it’s completely free.
- You do not have to pay a fee to apply.
- Women in the SC / ST / BS category get many benefits from this.
How can you apply online in the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To apply online, go to the official website first.
Whose links are: – http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ .
- Then click “ Apply ” on the home page.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You must fill in all the details given in the form in full, such as name, father / husband’s name, birth, gender, caste and all other information must be filled in.
- After filling in the details, you must provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on ‘submit’ and your application will be completed.
How to check the status online in the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check this list, first go to the online portal.
- Then click on the “ Search Now ” homepage.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- The next page will open the list of districts in front of you.
- You need to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, so you have to search for your name.
- After searching, select your name and all your details will be displayed on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check the list of beneficiaries, you need to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available in our article.
- Then click on the “” Dashboard “option on the home page.
- After clicking, select the “ Favorites list” option on the next page.
- Then select your district, secretariat and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can check your name on your list.
Hope you have full information about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 in our article, if you have any questions about this portal, please send us a message in the comments section, and we will definitely give you your answer soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
|Apply Online||Registration | Sign in|
|Beneficiary list||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the age limit to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Answer You must be 45 to 60 years old to apply for this scheme.
Q. Who can apply for this scheme?
Answer Only women from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Q. Is there any fee to be paid to apply for this scheme?
Answer No, you do not have to pay any fee to apply for this scheme.
Q. What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Answer Under this scheme, women will receive R75,000 / – in four installments.
Q. Can residents of other states apply for this portal?
Answer No, only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh, level, can apply on this portal.
Q. Under whom does this scheme come?
Answer This scheme falls under the state government.