YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2021 post notification get online at drysrkv.ap.gov.in AP Kanti Velugu helpline number, phase 3 new login details. The YSR Kanti Velugu program recently issued the post notice to fill 34 positions of paramedic ophthalmologist. The candidates for the posts will be recruited by APCOS on an outsourced basis. The applicants work with the board on outsourcing for one year. Candidates are encouraged to apply for the post via the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Kanti Velugu Schedule 2021
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post should read the latest notice issued by the board. The online application form for the vacancies must be completed before 30 th June 2021. Interested and qualifying applicants are invited to apply for the post. Candidates should check the latest notice by the relevant council for all the recent information regarding the recruitment.
This article contains all the details as issued by the council inviting candidates to fill the vacancies. Candidates are advised to look through the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age and other details. Get the latest postings and details about Post Notices in Andhta Pradesh State. Get all information about AP Kanti Velugu scheme online.
YSR Kanti Velugu Login
YSR Kanti Velugu Eligibility Criteria – The minimum age of candidate applying for the post must be 18 years. The candidates must have all the required qualifications as described by the board. Candidates had to come from the Andhra Pradesh Govt. recognized colleges or institutes. The application form must be submitted offline by the candidate. Candidate who does not fall under the criteria mentioned by the board will be rejected.
The following is a list of categories of vacancies notified by the council
- One post is vacant for OC General.
- One post is vacant for OC PH Visually Impaired.
- One post is vacant for BC-A General.
- One post is vacant for BC B Women Local.
- One post is vacant for general B BC.
- One post is vacant for BC C General Local.
- One post is vacant for BC D Women local.
- One post is vacant for BC E Women.
- Two posts are vacant for the general category of SC.
- Two posts are vacant for ST General local.
- One post is vacant for OC Women PH Hearing Handicapped.
YSR Kanti Velugu Recruitment 2021
YSR Kanti Velugu Documents Required
The attached certificates together with the application form must be submitted in person or by registered post to the district office of the medical and health officer, Kurnool. The certificates must be witnessed by the Gazetted Officer. The copies of the certificates required with the application form are as below-
- Class 12 the mark sheet or S.S.C Marks memo.
- Intermediate with MPC / Bi. PC Tag
- Registration certificate of the candidate in A.P Paramedical Board.
- Cabinets certificate of the candidate, if any. The caste certificate must be issued by Tahsildar or MRO.
- All the qualification certificates between classes 4 de and 10 de . Candidates who have had private study must obtain the Tahsildar certificate for grades 4 th to 10 th .
- Physically handicapped certificate of the candidate applying for that category (SADAREM CERTIFICATE).
- Ex-servicemen certificate, if the candidate is applying under the category.
- 1 passport size photo of the candidate affixed to the application form. The photo must be witnessed.
- A question design of Rs. 300 in favor of the immediate medical and health officer, Kurnool.
- Diploma certificate in optometric technician and other qualification certificates held by the candidate.
|Schedule||Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Below||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced by||Honorable CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|Sign in||YSR Kanti Velugu Login Phase 3|
YSR Kanti Velugu helpline number
The notice for the vacancies will be issued by the council on 18 th March 2021.
- The last date to submit the application in offline mode is 27 th March 2021.
- The examination of applications will be done by 31 st March 2021.
- The final list will be compiled on 5 e April 2021.
- The approval of the final list by dist. Selection committee must be done by 7 e April 2021.
Issuance of letters of appointment to the selected candidate by 9 th April 2021.
Dr. Y.S.R Kanti Velugu invited candidates to fill the vacancies of Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants (PMOAs). The qualifications as notified by the Board are as follows:
- The candidate applying for the post must be registered with the Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board.
- The candidate must have an intermediary with MPC / Bi. Computer with-
- Paramedical ophthalmology course from a recognized institute.
- SC Optometry course from a recognized institute.
- Diploma in optometry from a recognized institute.
- Diploma in optometric technician from a recognized institute.
AP Kanti Velugu Registration 2021
All institutes must be recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The selected candidate receives a remuneration of Rs. 1500 per month.
The age criteria as mentioned by the board are below-
- For the general category, the specified age limit is 42 years.
- The age limit for candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC, BC and ST) is 5 years more than the general category.
- The age limit for physically challenged candidates is 10 years more than the general category.
How to apply for posts?
Candidates applying for the post must apply via the offline mode.
- First, the candidate must visit the council’s official website at
- Find homepage recruitment.
- Then click on apply for application form and download the form. The candidate must fill in all the information in the form and submit the exact form as available on the website.
- The council will reject any application form other than that on the official web portal. The format of the application form should not be changed. If there is a difference or error in the application form, it will be rejected.
- The application form must be submitted with all the necessary certificates and documents by registered post or in person.
- The address for submitting the application form and the documents is the office of the District Medical Officer and Health Officer, Kurnool.
- The application form must be submitted in person or by registered mail to the office of the District Physician and Health Officer, Kurnool, before 27 th March 2021.
- On the front page of the application, the candidate must write ‘Application for the post of Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA) under the Dr YSR Kanti Velugu program’.
- All the necessary certificates and documents must be attached by the candidate, otherwise the candidate’s application form will be rejected.
YSR Kanti Velugu mode
The selection process for the vacancies is explained below
Total marks of the candidate’s profile are 100.
Out of 100 marks, 45 marks are awarded for marks obtained in the academic qualification of the candidate, 45 marks are awarded for marks obtained by candidate in technical examination and the remaining 10 marks for weight age, 1 mark each year from the date of passing the technical examination.
The booking rule according to the rule of Andhra Pradesh and subordinate services, 1996, will be followed while selecting the candidates for the vacant post.
The selection committee nominated for the selection of candidates is the district selection committee, Kurnool. The selection committee members are under-
District Collector will chair the Selection Committee, followed by Joint Collector (Development) as convener. The district physician and health officer will, along with DPM (DBCS), be an active member of the committee as an active member of the selection committee.
The final decision for the recruitment of candidates is made by the council.
FEE Application Form
Candidates applying for the vacant position as Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA) must add a claim proposal in favor of the district medical and health officer, Kurnool, for an amount of Rs. Only 300.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|