For the citizen of Andhra Pradesh, the government has announced YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. Here we have shared all the important details about this scheme. After that, our readers can easily fill out the registration form to take advantage of this yojana. As the name suggests, the scheme basically consisted of the fisherman of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Table of Contents
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Schedule 2021
Today in this article we give you information about the suitability for YSR MatsyakaraBharosa Scheme 2021. And then also the payment status for this scheme. Two years ago, on World Fish Day, the fisherman was praised. And the head of state of Andhra Pradesh, Shree YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, also started the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme. This will therefore give our fisherman an advantage.
As a result, the government has to provide aid to the fisherman of his state AP. First, the area decided according to the scheme decided from Mummadivaram in the Eastern Godavari region. Thus, about 1 Lakh 32 thousand fishermen participated in the project. Where the age of the fisherman met at the event was between 21 years and 60 years. As a result, they get an upgraded money under the scheme.
Although the upgraded amount is related to the relief of 10 thousand Rupees during each boycott of marine. The meager period that the department estimates each year also has around April and June. Subsidies for diesel also apply to the automatic and mechanized vessels. In addition, the plan improved the subsidy rate from 6.03 Rupees to 9 Rupees per liter of diesel for a consistent period of 10 months.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||The Prime Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Work Under||The AP State Government|
|The benefit of the scheme||To provide good facilities and visa incentives in the AP State|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||AP State Fisherman Only|
|Motive of the scheme||To promote the fishing field|
In an automation vessel, diesel is used up to 3000 liters and for a mechanized vessel, the diesel is used as 300 liters.
The help of the government therefore has an advantage for the fisherman in Andhra Pradesh state. Approximately 56.53 crore of money was also spent on setting up integrated water laboratories in AP by the administration working on it. And these labs have developed at 46 locations in the state.
Using the testing of water, sand, feed, the seeds for the fishing industry, the government should provide assistance in every aspect related to fisheries. As a result of this scheme, the fisherman from Andhra Pradesh provided good facilities and also fishing incentives to do a lot of hard work in fishing lines.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Benefits:
- As a result of this scheme, the fisherman will receive financial assistance for the work on automatic, non-mechanized and mechanized fishing nets. With the help of this scheme, they can upgrade the fishing mechanism as new technology.
- Fishermen under the scheme also receive 10 thousand, which has R 4 thousand for the stay the annual fishing boycott under the time frame between April and June.
- The plan also first includes the area of Komanapalli in Mummidivaram of the East Godavari area.
- For this, 4 thousand R’s of help was provided which has now increased.
- The total number of 1.09 Lakh people working as fishermen therefore has advantages in the light of the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme .
- In addition, the fishermen also receive a subsidy for diesel in this scheme of 9 rupees per liter. And the government has also identified the diesel stations for this subsidy diesel for fishermen.
- In addition, the AP government has set up integrated water laboratories at approximately 46 locations in the state.
- There is also a clause for the use of the fishing fleet under this scheme for fishermen.
- The water laboratories also tested water, seeds and feed for aquaculture growers.
- So, for water farmers, the state government has declared that its budget for the scheme is 720 million rupees to make it successful.
- As a result, the water farmers get power at 1.5 Rs per unit. the total number of farmers joining the scheme thus has about 53 thousand farmers.
- But in case of death of beneficiaries, between the age of 18 years and 60 years, there is an ex gratia amount of 10 Lakh Rs.
- As a result, there are approximately 1 Lakh 32 thousand families who have joined this project.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Fitness
- Initially, the candidate must be a fisherman by profession.
- Most importantly, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 60 years old.
As a result of this scheme, the beneficiaries’ fishermen will receive 10 thousand rupees from the government. However, this amount must be sent in their respective bank account details at registration. The process of bank transfer by DBT. Although the given amount was sent in the low season of fishing in this scheme.
List of documents required for the application process:
- Aadhar card first,
- Voter Card
- Vocational / Professional Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photo
- Contact Details
MatsyakaraBharosa Schedule Application Process
- Initially, the candidate should visit the official web link of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- A new page is therefore opened in front of you with the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Notification Link
- Then a new page will appear on your screen
- Therefore, you must read all the instructions carefully before applying them.
- Then fill in the required details in the registration form.
- Also upload the requested documents in a given field of the registration form.
- Finally, click the send button.
- Finally, your registration process is complete.
Beneficiaries have to wait a few days. Shortly afterwards, the department concerned verified all the details. Then they will notify you by e-mail or by e-mail with your registered cell phone number.
|Official Portal||Click here|