YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List 2021 Beneficiary list, apply online, and the suitability list can be checked from this page for drivers -rs. 10000 Assistance. YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched by the AP government last year. This scheme was launched to benefit the drivers, including taxi and car drivers, to get help amid the coronavirus pandemic. Also for this year, the scheme was launched again and beneficiaries have already applied for it. Those who applied last year should reapply for the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Vahana Mitra Schedule 2021
On this page we will share with you the details of the registration process for the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme , and how you can check the list of beneficiaries for it. We also give you details on the suitability and the required documents to apply for this scheme. One should read the full article to learn more about the online application of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, list release, a fitness list.
|Scheme Name||YSR Vahana Mitra|
|Aid Amount||Rs 10000|
|Release Date||June 15, 2021|
YSR Vahana Mitra Schedule List 2021
Today, June 15, 2021, the government will announce the third phase of financial assistance to registered managers. Rs. 10,000 are poured into the account of every driver today. Those who want to check out the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List 2021 should download the list here. The list of beneficiaries of Vahana Mitra contains the details of drivers who will get Rs. 10000 on their account today.
Last year, more than 2 Lac executives benefited from the Vahana Mitra scheme and 42,932 new registrations were recognized this year. These managers will receive the financial assistance in their accounts on 15 th June 2021.
There are a total of 247468 drivers who benefit from YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana this year. Among them are 59692 SCs, 138382 are BCs, 9910 are STs and 40494 are OCs.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Apply Online
- As a first step, you should visit the official website of the AP Transport Department.
- From the homepage itself, click on “Online application for financial assistance to owner with driver in connection with motor / taxi / cabin vehicles.
- Several options will be displayed on a new page.
- Now click on the “Online application” section.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter all the details requested in the form.
- Click the Preview button to verify all the details.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Your registration or application ID is now being generated.
- Take the print as proof of application.
Vahana Mitra Scheme Suitability and Required Documents
- The applicant must be a resident of the AP State.
- The applicant must be older than one year.
- The name of the applicant must appear on the ration card.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family.
- The applicant drives a car, taxi or taxi.
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- BPL Card or White Ration Card
- Vehicle papers.
- Income Certificate
- Unencumbered bank account.
How to check the Vahana Mitra scheme beneficiary list
- Visit the AP Transport Department’s official website
- Click on the notice board on the home page on the “Online application for financial assistance to owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab vehicles”.
- From the new page you can see different options.
- Click on the list of beneficiaries from the options.
- Download the PDF list.
If you have any questions about the Vahana Mitra Scheme List, please leave a comment in the window below.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Visit Gunotsav.org|